Sunday, August 14, 2011

My P.I Self Assesment

Personal Investigations
Assessment Matrix
Expert
    Shows weeks of work
    Audience is very interested
    I've done the work myself
    Research in my words – with my personality in it
    Contains humour(?)
    Interaction with the audience
    Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression

Practititioner
    Shows three or four weeks of work
    Information is interesting and in my own words
    Adults have supported me without doing work for me
    Some humour (?)
    Some interaction with the audience
    Audience is attentive and interested
    Speech is clear

Apprentice
    Shows about a week’s work
    A little information – some in my own words
    Adults have done some of the work for me
    No interaction with the audience
    No humour
    Poor presentation
    Few pictures
Mostly reads the info from the presentation

Novice
    Reads the words on the presentation
Clearly started at the last minute
    Hardly any info
    Parents have done a lot of it for me
    No pictures or steps
    Copied straight off the internet
    No humour
    Not finished on time
    Untidy presentation
    Speech is not very clear

10 comments:

  1. Nice P.I caitlin
    I liked it how you got us active in your P.I
    Next time you could do the actions quiker.

    cam sam tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cool how we got to learn a dance and plus it was awesome. Next time you should maybe did some harder and easier steps

    Maddi Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great P.I Cat!

    You spoke clear and you had lots of dance moves! Next time make it a bit shorter!!! :)


    Alana, Natalya and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great PI Caitlin! I thought the dance was really cool. It was great hoe you had the audience involved in the whole thing and you could tell that you took a long time to put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice p.i. out of this world topic cat maybe next time make it less complicated

    from saul sean thor camryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pi cat we liked how you didnt make the moves to hard and that you picked a good song but next time try and makea dance that the whole class could do because not everybody could do a kart wheel at the same time.
    Sophie,Sara,Luke,Ty

    ReplyDelete
  7. needs to be a lot lees inaractive there was nothing good i can say about it


    aidie harry chaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great PI Caitlin.It's really great that you got everybody to do something active:-)We also think its good you had harder stuff and easier stuff to choose from so that was fabulous.We liked that dance so really well done:-)We were impressed that you didn't get frustrated with us.
    Cindy Bex Jam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great p.i caitlin there is nothing wrong with your pi its the best one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, Caitlin. This represents a lot of work and some real confidence. The dance was great and you prepared really well by practicing on your sister. It's worth remembering that dancers are strong and flexible and non-dancers may not be. Some of your moves were a bit challenging for some people. The only other suggestion I have is that you move things along a bit faster because that allows people to stay focused for longer. I think most of the kids really enjoyed learning your dance and it looked fantastic. Good job, Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete