Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Term 3 Interveiw sheet

  • One thing I have most enjoyed learning about is, my technology because I get to work with others, make adverts and making our friendship bracelets was cool. It was a real exciting day.
  • My best piece of work is, my Individuality of personality because it has bright colours and is really catchy. It represents me by, the first picture is a hockey stick and ball because I like hockey, the second image is a cheesecake on a stand because that is one of my favourite foods and the third image is a gold spade because my suite is a spade.
  • My biggest achievement, Is going to dance NZ made and competing in it. That was really cool my favourite part of that is being on the stage in front of an audience and not falling over or mucking up.
  • I know this because: We came second out of all the primary schools. That was a great experience that night. I was with a group of friends and we celebrated even though we didn’t come first.
  • My goal for this term is to, get over 94% for home fun. I’ve found out that it is really hard to not get a no once in a while.
  • I am practicing for my goal: By working hard on completing my work on time and at the moment I can’t afford to get one more no because I’m at 96% and if i get one more no I will be at 94% and I wouldn’t be able to pass my goal with a yes.
  • I would like to tell you this about our big market day: We sold out that day and we got a resonable profit for what we made.
  • My biggest challenge has been: Finishing my unfolding story because my family tree took a while. It is very long.
  • I would like some help with: Reading recall because I have always struggled with that.

Hope you enjoy this.

1 comment:

  1. You are a very honest and reflective student Caitlin. You know what you are doing well and what you need to work on. I think this is fabulous, because if you know what you need to work on you can do something about it. What are you going to do to improve your recall skills in reading? How can we help at home? Mum

    ReplyDelete