Monday, September 12, 2011

Tecnology Assesment

 
Technology Assessment Matrix
Novice
Apprentice
Practitioner
Expert
We needed a lot of help to identify a need or opportunity to produce a product.

Our product was made with our adults' help.
We can identify a need or opportunity with support and copy a process to produce a product.

Our product was created by copying a process with some support from others.
Our group can identify a need or opportunity and design a process to produce a marketable product.

Our product followed the steps of the design process, we made a review of the process and modified one aspect.
We can identify a need or opportunity and design an innovative process to produce a marketable product that sells.

Our product was created by using each step of the design process, we regularly reviewed these steps and make appropriate modifications.

KEY COMPETENCY: RELATING TO OTHERS  
HABITS OF  MIND: THINKING FLEXIBLY and CREATING, IMAGINING and INNOVATING 

I sometimes participated in my group but had trouble compromising and listening to others.

I copied a process that required no imagination.
I usually participated in my group, and I sometimes struggled to co-operate with others.

I helped to design part of the process, using some imagination.
I generally participated in my group, making a significant contribution.

I used some imagination to help create a process to make a product that sells.
I have made a significant contribution to my group that showed leadership, high level
listening and co-operative skills.

I used my imagination to help create an innovative process to create a product that sells.

TAKING ACTION

We created a product but were unable to sell it.
We created a product and sold it to our family members.  Our group made $10 profit. 
We designed and created a product that was sold and purchased by those other than our whanau.  Our group made a $30 profit.
We designed a process and created a product that was sold and purchased by those other than whanau.  Our group made a $50+ profit. 


1 comment:

  1. That was a great learning experience Caitlin. You learnt a lot about being part of a team and having to be responsible for creating an equal share of the bracelets. Mum

    ReplyDelete