Saturday, November 26, 2011

Election Writing

What did my party do well? We worked as a team, we put our advert together, we chose our colours fairly and we got organised and we wrote our speechs together.
What I did well for my party? I helped everyone to stay focused and on task, I helped to get everyones say in everything, and I helped my team to find our policies.
How good do I think our policies are? I think our policies are good because we need a new throne but the class doesn't want a new one and the student of the week award is really good everyone seems to like it.
What problems did we face? We had trouble getting our two poilicies together in time, we had trouble getting out advert together in time and we had trouble getting our speechs together with everything's say in it.
What were we able to do to overcome those problems? we kept persisting and not giving up and got to our goals.
What will I do better next time? Have more of a deadline and not do all the work fo them.
What have I learnt about elections in NZ? It must be very hard doing this in the real life and hiding our peoblems from the world. I think you must be really trained to get this right. Before we did this I had no idea how hard this would be, int he real world it must be even harder. I didn't know that women weren't allowed to vote and in some countries they still can't.
How do I feel about the out come? A little disappoiting because we worked so hard at this and just as a reward would be winning the election. I can't put myself down because we know we did well and we should be ecstatic for Kids Party and Ana. I am happy for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment