Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Term 4 P.I. Self Assesment

Expert
    Shows weeks of work
    Audience is very interested
    I've done the work myself
    Research in my words – with my personality in it
    Contains humour(?)
    Interaction with the audience
    Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression

Practititioner
    Shows three or four weeks of work
    Information is interesting and in my own words
    Adults have supported me without doing work for me
    Some humour (?)
    Some interaction with the audience
    Audience is attentive and interested
    Speech is clear

Apprentice
    Shows about a week’s work
    A little information – some in my own words
    Adults have done some of the work for me
    No interaction with the audience
    No humour
    Poor presentation
    Few pictures
Mostly reads the info from the presentation

Novice
    Reads the words on the presentation
Clearly started at the last minute
    Hardly any info
    Parents have done a lot of it for me
    No pictures or steps
    Copied straight off the internet
    No humour
    Not finished on time
    Untidy presentation
    Speech is not very clear

No comments:

Post a Comment